Giving of your TIME, TREASURE, TALENT and TALK makes a DIFFERENCE! Here are 10 ways:
1. Buy tickets to shows (we have unbeatable prices)
2. Donate to our programming, youth scholarships or capital campaign
3. Sponsor a season, show, or exhibit
4. Purchase a PCA gift voucher for a friend
5. Tell your friends and family about what we have to offer
6. Share our messages on social media.
7. Add us to your AmazonSmile Account
8. Attend Fundraising Events like Our Annual Spring Gala or Ghost Talk
9. Visit our Gallery and Gift Shop
10. Consider leaving a legacy to PCA through planned gift like a bequest, endowment, annuity (etc)
Here at Suze's PCA, we strive to bring the Prescott Area a full season of theater to enjoy all year long. From musicals to drama to comedy to family theater, we want to offer opportunity for all members of this community to find their love of theater with us.
You can help us make that happen by sponsoring us this year! An individual of a business can take this opportunity to sponsor one specific show, or can sponsor the entire season long.
Learn more at the link below and contribute to local arts at Suze's PCA today!
Under the leadership of Executive Director Robyn Allen and the Board of Directors, PCA is launching our capital campaign, "Setting the Stage," which will raise $3.2 million for construction of a Multi-Purpose facility and renovation of our current buildings.
As a non-profit Community Theater, PCA is always looking for creative ways to raise funds for our continued programming. Ghost Talk is a long standing PCA tradition to raise funds for our youth scholarships. Our Annual Spring is a new tradition, bringing in auctions, performances, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails to create a delightful afternoon of FUNdraising. This year we are excited to have a PCA Golf Tournament which will be the start of a new annual tradition.
We value our relationships with our Community Partners. Please visit them and tell them you support PCA as well!
Please see our season playbill. We appreciate our donors, volunteers, and patrons for their passion and dedication to community art programming.
Allegra Printing and Marketing
Pam Cannedy Dance
PCA Folk Sessions
PCA Ghost Talk
Ritz Girls Catering